Marriage Registration is a Mandatory process through which every couple should obtain a Govt. Marriage Certificate. Married Couples who haven’t yet obtained a marriage Certificate, We at RonSet Corp holds expertise in this area and has helped thousands of couples throughout its journey.
Marriage Registration Procedure in Pune - Required Documents (BrideGroom & Bride)
· Age of the Groom should be 21 years or above & Bride should be 18 years or above
· Bride or the Bridegroom must hold a local Resident Proof in PUNE.
Age Proof for Both (Any One Document):
· Birth Certificate
· School Leaving Certificate.
· SSC or HSC Board Certificate.
· Passport copy
Address Proof For Both (Any One Document):
· Adhar Card / Passport
· Property Tax receipt / Bill
· Election Identity Card
· Electricity Bill
· Telephone (Only BSNL) Bill
· Rent Agreement ( Registered )
· Property Tax / Index II
· Ration Card
Proof of Marriage:
· Wedding Card
· Wedding Photo
For divorcee / widow / widower:
· If applicant is divorcee : Copy of Judgment and Court Decree
· If applicant is widow or widower : Death Certificate of Spouse
Required Documents (Witness):
· To Register the Marriage you require three witnesses
· Witness should have completed Age of 21 years, they can be Parents, Relatives or Friends
Passport Size Photo 2 each
Address Proof of Witness (Any One Document):
ID Proof of Witness (Any One Document):
· Adhar Card
· Election Card
Passport Size Photo 4 each
Feel Free to contact for any further Queries.
Ronset Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd.